The Bryan's Home Forecast, SC (29630)

Monday, March 23, 2009

4 Months Old


Aubrey is finally 4 months old. She went today for her well visit and vaccinations. She handled it better than I did. She only cried for a short time. She weighs 16 lbs and is 25.5 inches long. She is in a size 3 diaper now and I am getting her 6-9 month clothes out of storage. Everyone says she is SO BIG but I went back and looked at Robert's baby book and he was 1 lb larger and 1 inch longer than her at his 4 month check up. So, I guess she's not that big. We got the ok from the doctor to start solid food. She sat in her high chair and ate her cereal while we ate dinner. Robert tried feeding her but couldn't understand why it all came running back out. She smiled the entire time.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, March 26, 2009 11:25:00 PM, Blogger Marc and Wendi Tumminello said...

She is so cute!! I can definitely see you in her. Luke woke up again last night around 5am. He ate and then went back to sleep. I think I have to adjust his feeding schedule a little bit. I can't decide...is parenting an art or a science?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home